• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird spell problem (won't fire the cooldown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ever since i got version 1.18 on my comp some editor stuff isn't working. For one, some of my skills now won't work with certain commands like this trigger.

Cool Boogie
Events
Unit - Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Cool Boogie
Actions
Animation - Change Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s animation speed to 150.00% of its original speed
Unit - Add Ice Trail to Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>
Unit - Turn collision for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> Off
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within (200.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Cool Boogie for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>))))) of (Position of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Ice Drago and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Temp_CB_UnitGroup
For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of units in Temp_CB_UnitGroup), do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Number of units in Temp_CB_UnitGroup) Less than 1
Then - Actions
Unit - Turn collision for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> On
Unit - Remove Ice Trail from Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>
Animation - Change Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
Animation - Reset Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s animation
Skip remaining actions
Else - Actions
Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Set Temp_CB_Target = (Random unit from Temp_CB_UnitGroup)
Unit - Move Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> instantly to ((Position of Temp_CB_Target) offset by 75.00 towards (Random angle) degrees), facing (Position of Temp_CB_Target)
Animation - Play Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s Spell Slam animation
Unit - Order Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> to damage Temp_CB_Target for ((70.00 x (Real((Level of Cool Boogie for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>)))) x (0.30 + ((Life of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>) / (Max life of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>)))) using attack type Spells and damage type Cold.
Unit - Create 1 Universal Dummy Unit for (Owner of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>) at (Position of Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>) facing (Position of Temp_CB_Target)
Set CB_Caster = (Last created unit)
Unit - Add Cool Boogie Nova to CB_Caster
Unit - Set Level of Cool Boogie Nova for (Last created unit) to (Level of Cool Boogie for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>)
Unit - Add a 0.10 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Lich - Frost Nova Temp_CB_Target
Unit Group - Remove Temp_CB_Target from Temp_CB_UnitGroup
Wait 0.20 seconds
Unit - Turn collision for Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen> On
Unit - Remove Ice Trail from Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>
Animation - Change Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
Animation - Reset Ice Dragoon 0025 <gen>'s animation

Basically, she's supposed to hit every unit within X range and also nova them too and she does do this and it does take mana, but for some whakcked up reason, the cooldown wont fire.

It worked before and THERE IS A COOLDOWN SET. I set the condition to fire once she starts the effect of the ability and it usually worked, so is there a bug in my spell or is there a problem with the version?

Status
Not open for further replies.