• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weekend Bound V1.3b

Reactions: deepstrasz and TKF
Update:
>> Gates are now invulnerable, lul xD
>> Decreased revival time
>> New tip comment to give you hints for certain levels of the day (Example: -monday, -tueday, -wednesday, -thursday, -friday).
>> Changed appearance of last level

Avoid obsticals in and outside of the classroom to make it through the school day. Survive 5 days of school to make it to the weekend! Similar to bound maps played on starcraft.

Keywords:
bound, weekend, maze, escape
Contents

Weekend Bound V1.3b (Map)

Reviews
17:24, 22nd Jun 2008 Ash: Wow, a bound! I haven't seen one since SC, and I used to love them xD Anyway, on with the review This map is what we'd call an 'escape' in WC3, you have to get past certain areas in order to win THE GAME (you just lost...

M

17:24, 22nd Jun 2008
Ash: Wow, a bound! I haven't seen one since SC, and I used to love them xD Anyway, on with the review

This map is what we'd call an 'escape' in WC3, you have to get past certain areas in order to win THE GAME (you just lost it).

It doesn't take inspiration from any SC bounds, as far as I can tell, and has developed this bound from scratch.

The last level is somewhat bugged though, the stepping stones part, the regions aren't placed correctly.

Apart from that, I recommend this map to anybody. It's a nice game to play every now and then and provides good laughs.

4/5

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This works, I haven't seen one since starcraft.

The main problem with the map though is the fact that the difficulty curve is crazy, everything's steady and straight forward and then you hit the cafeteria and all of a sudden your worlds been flipped, turned upside down.

I'd like to take a minute and sit right here, and tell you how you can make the pro bound of bel-air. Wait, no. Sorry about the Bel-Air roll there, my 4cha-ebaumsworld senses were kicking in.

Regardless, good map. Gets the thumbs up from me.

Level 6
Thanks for the feedback Ash. I'de like to see more bound type maps on wc3 too, which is why i made one.

I designed it to get hard all of a sudden at some levels, to force players to try harder and improve their "clicking skills". Although, ill probably reduce the difficulty in the next update.

And by all means give me tips on making a pro bound of bel-air :D

Level 1
The map has liked me. Very fast loading. The idea with three lives too has liked. All stages of game too were unique. And on complexity game is ideal. Very much it was pleasant to me. :grin:
I think that the bug in Friday - Math Test. There lightning in different games behave differently.

EDIT BY ASH: Please do not double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
Just randomly decided to download this and host it for my friends. We got to "wednesday" then died before we could make it to "thursday". Reminds me of how a map does not need to have complicated mechanics to be fun. Thanks Hadezown!