• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Website

Level 4
~Website Suggestions~

Yours, truly has compiled a list of some pretty helpful subjects you may or may not want to toss into your Website. :D

1. Item Classification System:

-A list of item rarities
-A list of item requirements (ex: What level items require, and what items each class can use.)
- What each Item-Name Color stands for (Assuming you are using Color-Coding on your Item names).
-Possibly, a list of items. You may decide to keep some or all items secret, until otherwise discovered.

2. Creature-Dungeon/Area Relationships:

-Possibly, a list of Dungeons and explorable Areas.
-Possibly, a list of encounterable Creatures.
-Any additional information about Creatures (ex: Quest only, Magic Resistances, etc...)
-The level suggestions/requirements of specific Areas and Dungeons.
-If you decide to list the Creatures of LoA, you may want to also notify players of which Dungeon/Area they may be found in.

3. Fan Wallpapers (Sub-section of Fan Screenshots):

-Making Desktop Wallpapers out of Screenshots isn't an amazingly hard thing to do. So, why not let people give it a shot? :D

Level 5
we have been thinking about the 2 first things, and for the 3rd when Open beta is lunched players will be able to post screens for Screenshot of the day / week.

About adding wallpapers, did we have some but deleted them due to making updates (like the gameplay movies) but i can tell u that some are on way..

Level 3
The text of the items is white, tho when they lay on ground u can see if its a potion (green) uniqe item (golden) and normal (normal color), im unsure about an item list... but i would like one, the problem is that even tho there isnt much more than basic stuff in loa so far, we got more than 70 items finished (some is half-done)

Level 4
*hmmmm*

Listen, I know you have already told me that most, if not all of your ideas for in-game play are finished, but when you say only the normal items have been implemented, I get to wondering whether or not you've come up with enough Uber style Unique Item names to satisfy the public.

I have a lot of spare time on my hands, and with some of it, I make up Item Names.

If you want a sample of them, just to see what they're like, ask, and you shall recieve. :D :D :D

Level 3
Another thing about items: there wont be uber items in loa, this is a hard mod thats made mostly for role playing and teaming, less hack'n'slash... There will of course be uniqe items like... hmm... lets say: "Dargon's Defender" (a uniqe shield in loa, the best so far..)

Level 4
I wasn't suggesting that the item names I had available were restricted to godly items.. you can use the names on anthing you want. :D

Not to offend whomever came up with "Dargon's Defender", but it really could use some work... :cry:

Level 4
Well, if it's being put into context from someone's name, I don't have much right to hate upon it, but for the rest of your unique items that aren't named after someone, you really might want to consider getting expert help... I'm free! Right here, some of the cleverest names you may ever hear! :D :D :D