• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weather Mode Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings all, this is one harder request from me I guess.

Things are like this:

Player 3 (Teal or Host) types -wm or weather mode. When the mode is typed, the fog is going to change it's effects (example: midnight: rain, early in the morning: sun, hard fog view).

In my map heroes have Champion Marks when they're at maximum level (21). With those champion marks they are stronger for their attribute (if they're strength they'll have Champion of Strength and so on) - Note: Champion Mark is a Spellbook with passive spells in it.

But I want that the mod checks if player is level 21 or if player has X (his champion mark) when he's at maximum level and what kind of champion mark (since they're 3 like strength intelligence or agility). When the trigger (mode) is checked, it adds a spell in x (depends on attribute) spellbook passive spell which is basically used to inform it's users about the ability effects.

Example:

Early in the Morning: Agility.

It's raining. All heroes with agility attribute and champion attribute of agility will have increased attack speed from 6:00h to 9:00h (Somehow related to balanar third spell from DotA).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Crusher.

Level 6
I dont know that Spell from Dota but i implemented something similar to your idea (Invisibility during nighttime).
It's hard to figure out what your exact problem is, since you will just need some simple if/then/else-actions and vars to get access to a player's hero.
What did not work on that issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.