• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weapon Weilding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
2 parts..

1. How do u make it so the weapon apears in the left hand? the way i got it, it only appears in the right hand.

2. Can someone tell me how to make it so you can only weild one weapon/armor/ammy/ring/ at the same time?

Level 3
for your first question when your writing the strings for the attachment put "hand" then "left" if you need more help i'll send you a picture for your second question make a trigger

Event
Hero aquries an item
Condions
item-type = (your weapon/ring/ammy etc..)you may need to do a condion for each item type make sure you use the and)
Actions
set varaable (make a real varable) to 1

then another trigger

Event
Hero aquries an item
Condions
And (all condions are true)
(varable you made) = 1
item-type = (your weapon/ring/ammy etc..)
Action
Drop triggering item
remove last droped item from the game (if you want it to be removed)
there you go it should wrok if it donsent well i tryed.

Level 10
you dont need triggers. just use the slow aura from the tornado unit (found under Neutral passive) and set the factors and such to 0. then use an attachment on the Target column. Use your weapon model and set the target attachment point to "hand" and "left" (without the " of course).

and for your second one, you can use (check if target has (item)) and include the other weapons valid. i think theres an easier version of this but im not sure how to do it.

Level 6
there needs to be a common quetsion sticky, this could go first. just a suggestion, not trying to tell you to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.