• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE No Limits 1.21 - Surely other people are using it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I can't believe that I had the only thread asking when WE No Limits 1.21 will come out. Many people are probably experiencing the same problem, and they can't work on their maps, is it out yet or is it possible to somehow modify the WE No Limits 1.20 so that it will work for Warcraft Three Frozen Throne version 1.21. So if it exists where, and if it's possible to edit it, how?

I just really want to get to work finnishing my map, thx in advance for any help.

Level 6
Wolverabid, kind of contradicted urself :D, I did find it neccesary cause you woldn't have posted your comment and have told me who NO limits creator was, and surely wouldnt have if I didn't start a new post, but thx for the help nyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.