• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCIITownHall

The WCII Human TownHall (included keep and castle), Dont forget add me reputation points!
Contents

WCIITownHall (Model)

Reviews
14:42, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. Unwrap is a bit messy here and there but it's approvable. :D

M

14:42, 2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame. Unwrap is a bit messy here and there but it's approvable. :D

Level 2
Uhm... rlly nice models. They look rlly like their originals and they have the wc2 retro feeling :D
Is the project you are speaking of the same as drums of war? Im a bit confused because there were and are several projects about wc2..
A proper campaign with not too many new stuff but all the original sounds + icons would be awesome :D

Level 1
Tides of Darkness

Another neat WCII model, but why do we need 'em? Someone will remake WCII in the WCIII? lulz...

First let me say I'm loving this collection of models. And second that I am busy creating a remake of the Warcraft 2 campaigns. And will eventually start work on warcraft 1.