• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 - ZBottle3

Reactions: deepstrasz
Model Name: ZBottle
Version: 1
Author: Carrington2k (nQ Studios)
Date Compiled: 5 June 2004

Note about model:
This model is strictly intended for use as an Item Model. It's part of a 3 model set inspired from the Zelda games. In somewhat of a tribute to the upcoming Zelda title in 2005. Also, I noticed that there was not many custom models specifically made for items, and WC3 uses the treasure chest for the vast majority of items. So thought it would be unique to make something in that regard. This is the first release in the set of three models of this type, and in my opinion the best one. This model has 3 anims: Stand, death and birth. I dont think an item needed anymore. The skin for this model is unwrapped to fit the model. Therefore, dont hesitate to change the color of the contents. However, I would not recomend changing the alpha channel, it's very tempermental due to the high number of transparancies in this model.

Thanks and other info:
Thank you for downloading my model. If you downloaded it from http://www.wc3sear.ch then PLEASE leave me feedback! Its the best way for me to know what you, the modding community, want so see and appreciate.

Im a hobby modeler, and dont intend on making anything to complex. Therefore you can expect just more of these very low poly models that tend to be doodads, items, attachments, etc. My goal for any model is to make it practical, useful in many different map types, and most importantly to have the smallest "map weight" possible without sacrificing my vision or its quality. I dont take requests, but I take suggestions. Find me at Carrington2k@Lordaeron (or Escaper-Phoenix@Lordaeron) or EMail me at [email protected]. I appreciate any constructive critisim as well as any praise.

Current models and pictures of my current projects can be found at:
ftp://carrington.serveftp.net (when its up)
Finished and polished models can be found at:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&Authors=Carrington2k

--Carrington2k

Keywords:
zelda, purple, potion, liquid, bottle, glass,
Contents

WC3 - ZBottle3 (Model)