• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 Blizzard BillBoard

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
A Billboard
I hope u like this MODEL
but this model was a Simple
just put it into substandard if u like
Contents

Wc3 Blizzard BillBoard (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
As Emm-A- said above, examine this model: Replaceable Flag It features a replaceable texture which can be set in World Editor. If you did that with this billboard, it would be nice. If you prefer I send it to Substandard (just tell me), but for now...
Level 21
Not sure how this could be used.
Also,as my partner in crime mentioned,there is no proper death animation.In the viewer at least,but we all know how reliable the viewer is :p
Still,I'd give this a 3/5

As Emm-A- said above, examine this model:

Replaceable Flag

It features a replaceable texture which can be set in World Editor. If you did that with this billboard, it would be nice.

If you prefer I send it to Substandard (just tell me), but for now I'll put it to Awaiting Update, and hope you come up with that update, so I can approve it fully.