• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc2 Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am going to start my Warcraft2 maps and am in need of a Paladin. If no one will make one than I will just use the bandit knight model. However, if anyone is willing to do this than remember to base the model off the Garithos model. Use his animations too. I know some of you think the Deathknight animations would be the obvious choice, but the arm with the shield wouldn't look good. I've seen two Paladin models that used those animations and they just didn't look good, so stick to the Knight animations. Here's a picture. Thanks for reading this.

mountedpaladin-prev.jpg

Level 6
Thanks for the links DivineBoss, but neither of them are what I am looking for. The last one is the closest to what I had in mind, but I already downloaded it a while back and it had problems with the portrait. I want somebody to consider making one that looks almost like the artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.