• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] WC2 Blackrock Spire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello. I was thinking about modifying the Blackrock Spire mission for the Enhanced option in my Warcraft 2 Remake.
I think it's ridiculous to put so much water in there, where there's not even a bit on that position in the Azeroth map. In this way the map will take a "nostalgia" look, resembling a battle along orcs and humans like warcraft 1.
After having some thoughts, like the potential showcase of one of the "brand-new" units for the Burning Blade subfaction, i think i might actually go for it, but i decided to ask for external feedbacks first. So far i just replaced water with trees and joined some islands that looked like forming a path toward enemy territories.
What do you folks think about it?

2maps-jpg.367120

Status
Not open for further replies.