• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WaterElemental

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Usage of this model requires credits to be given to me, not the site as a whole.

Keywords:
water, elemental, dota, spooky
Contents

WaterElemental (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 11th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5+) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] 29k...
Level 2
Yap, this is Darchrow the ENigma himself. All we do now is that fancy Dark Hole mechanism and we can start onslaught on our own scenrios.

Perfact as the model can be. 5/5.

Level 4
It is a VOID walker not Water elemental ._.

Edit: And Ya, 4,9/5, witch means 5/5 cause it could've been a little better.

Last edited:
Level 9
It's a pretty neat model, but I don't see why should this be rated as "Director's Cut". This is a little too much. This model is not that great.

Level 2
I love it and will make my worgen warlocks pet, (thought it is cleerly a voidwalker)
I like how they kept it with no fingers to keep the warcraft 3 look! :D 5/5

For everyone who is curious about the model name; this was made in a rush in Notepad from an era without many convenient ways. The most easily missed attribute of the model is the name. As you can tell, this was based off the Water Elemental model. The upload script of the site takes the attribute from the model to be used, and thus it is called WaterElemental.