• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Water is .. ugh-- need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone please look at these and tell me what the hell is wrong!!!:angry: I can't stand the look of this and no matter what if i go above the height level of 2 it looks like SHH... well look for yourself..

I need to know why it looks like this.. I need to be able to go above the height level of 2 and put water in my map that will look normal,, not like this. I have seen sooo many maps use water on many cliffs higher than level 2 and i don't understand why i can't.

--EDIT-- if someone could also explain to me how to put the image on my post rather than having to have you guys dl it..

Attachments

• arrrgh.bmp
    354.9 KB · Views: 104
Level 8
why just don´t you try to make a simmelar map and try to re-make the wather thing and see why or if it is behaving the same. elles you can rise the ground to mark instead of wather in that plafce and then chooce the lowering tool from terrain palett and then youll get a smooth little wather collection, well i actually dont know why its behaving like that!

Level 3
why just don´t you try to make a simmelar map and try to re-make the wather thing and see why or if it is behaving the same. elles you can rise the ground to mark instead of wather in that plafce and then chooce the lowering tool from terrain palett and then youll get a smooth little wather collection, well i actually dont know why its behaving like that!
I have tried making other maps and testing the water it always looks the same once the cliffs are too high.. I really don't understand why the whater looks like that and won't connect at all. I had even tried starting my map with just deep water but again once i go above cliff level 2 it begins to look like that.

"elles you can rise the ground to mark instead of wather in that plafce and then chooce the lowering tool from terrain palett and then youll get a smooth little wather collection"

Could you explain to me what your talking about? I don't get it. Do you mean raise the ground instead of cliffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.