• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
So, you are telling us that you want us to copy that map now?
Well.. I have said for about 6 months, that i want the thousand pounder battle to be like that, and that we should remake the spells. And we had a guy that said that he was going to make physics but noooohh.... he left, so we had no one to make spells, or physics. And no one seem to want to improve the thousand pounder boss..
So well... i hope people finally understand that we should remake the bosses to make the battles more fun..

Level 1
Do not copy, the ideas are universal, what I'm saying is that it can take an idea and improve it and does not make it back. DotA Allstars was made based on a map of starcraft and that's not a copy, just say it can take some ideas from there, improve or do something new, but always have to look around for improvement.

(translate by google)

Sorry, i dont speak english :hohum:

Level 17
Heh, well, i didnt mean an exact copy, i was actually asking if what you wanted us to do it so make the battles more like in that map, and to be honest, that is exactly how i want it to be, more like diablo and less like those boring warcraft fights where you wait for you cooldowns to go away.

Hopefully we will decide to make it more like diablo in gameplay later..

Status
Not open for further replies.