• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WATB - Blinding Wars (Cinematic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings

I'm developing a project called When Angels Tasted Blood... To speak the truth, i'ts an dead project of mine that i'm trying to bring back to life. I abandoned it because of some problems with my old PC and my WCIII copy, that forced me to leave WC modding behind, but now that things are back to normal I wish to get this project out of the paper.
I've created a Cinematic tu be used as prologue and also the trailer. However i'm not sure if it's ready for uploading in the maps section, so i decide to show it here first to get some feedback and actual help.

About the Cinematic
Named Blinding Wars, but it's open for changing
Plays the role of the campaign trailer and also will be it's prologue
It's about 12 min if you count the credits scenes.
Is voice acted... By me... All the four characters. xD
And have customized soudtrack.

In the world of Agate, three major countries fought, for generations, an endless war that no one even know why it started. The war ravaged the land for centuries, but now something even more destructible is rising at the Tribesland in the extreme south. The tribesman Herex have traveled to all the three countries seeking for help, but no one believed him, the great leaders are more concerned about their battle and became blind to the rest of the matters. A Fairy tale, as Herex's story have been called, will prove to be Agate's doom.

print1v.png

print2t.png

print3s.png

print4m.png
Screenshots are outdated

About the Campaign
As I said, it was a dead project that I'm trying to revitalize. When Angles Tasted Blood is a RPG campaign inspired in the Berserk manga series of Kentaro Miura. The project's thread is closed, however, you still can check it following this link. Know that I plan to change many things, MANY MANY things.

Wanna help?

Getting to the point... I'm seeking for some tips for this map. You see, i'm not a cinematic creator, this is my first attempt of creating something official. Any help will be welcome.

Credits

Blood: Fearstarter - XGM
Priest: Kath, Alastor - XGM
Noble Warrior: Katch, Orc - XGM
Gloom (Tribal Warrior): Kath, Franck - XGM
Barbarian (Tribal Claw Warrior): Kath, Alastor - XGM
Abomination (Buthcer): Kath, Franck - XGM
Chair: Happy Cockroach - THW
Evulmage Skin (Gran Guider): Hueter - THW
Norse Elementalist (Herex): Vermilion Edict - THW
Sir Valiant (King): CloudWolf - THW
RPG Heroes (Viscount, Nobles): Tenebrae - THW
Goblin Hut (Herex's Tent): Forgoten Warlord - THW
Hell Knight: Dionesiist - THW
Hero Pole Master (Tribal Pole Warrior): Ki - THW
Enviromental Stuff - eubz, robot-dude, fingolfin, HappyTauren, takakenji - THW

Refere to this link for the latest update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.