• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warscar 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Go back and play war scar and tell me what i improved on and still need to work on.(no AI, so host it to try it out properly)
Contents

Warscar 2 (Map)

Reviews
09:10, 11th May 2008 Firelord213: [+]The map is yours. [+]It is not protected so no need for any map protection information. [+]The map is in English. [-]You have made a map like this before and they both contain the same old bugs. ♠If you kill...

M

09:10, 11th May 2008
Firelord213:
[+]The map is yours.
[+]It is not protected so no need for any map protection information.
[+]The map is in English.
[-]You have made a map like this before and they both contain the same old bugs.
♠If you kill the enemies bases units still keep spawning.
♠The hero is imbalanced , Units have 3 hp and the hero has 700.
♠The bases has 5000 hp with fortified armour and the units have 2 damage! It takes years too destroy them.
♠There's like no game play in it.Just use the spawned units too kill each other and that's it
*Rejected*
if you fix these stuff I'll re-moderate it.