• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Fight v3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, As you can see the third edition map Warriors Fight is finished and ready for download, many changes took place in this version, items, sticks, a lot of workers and new units added to the game and said that almost 95% s Game bugs also disappear, as the best version of this release with minimal bugs and features will be more to up to now. So highly recommended if you are interested in Castle Defense styles are by no means the map to lose this game to entertain you for hours you can make! Game notes and what you online either. I hope I still like before Tvnsth satisfy fans hold your map.

Keywords:
Warriors Fight v3.0
Contents

Warriors Fight v3.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:33, 14th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 22:00, 29th May 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) English maps only.

M

21:33, 14th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
22:00, 29th May 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)

English maps only.

Level 30
hey bro! I can't visualize your map very well can you follow these steps describing our rules about map uploading:

show us some information about your map, tells more about the Gameplay, Features, Commands, Screenshots, Credits, and Changelogs.

by following these useful BB codes it can help you out with coding stuffs, and better yet, apply these Templates depends on your style, good luck and happy map-making :)

Level 6
You can just Google translate everything. It won't be perfect but it will meet hiveworkshop's rules.

Edit: Actually having looked at the map rules it doesn't say it needs to be in English (Things posted on the site itself must be in English but I am not sure if that applies to maps) and there is no minimum requirement for a description except for credits which only applies if he used imports.

I am pretty sure there are no Persian (Iranian) map sites.

Level 1
This is a good map.
It can be better but it's excitement now.
I suggest to download it.