• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarriorBug

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

WarriorBug (Model)

Level 4
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolcoolcoocool, but you kinda need to fix it up a bit

Level 8
"Stand - 1" Animation is NOT linked with others ocrrectly; as it ends, the model jumps incorrectly to its starting point! You should have carefully examine Translations and/or Rotations of Bones and make sure the starting and ending sequences (in your case 0 and 1506) fit!
Walk animation is not realistic (you could use, for example, spider-leg moves or something). Besides, the colors are too monotonous.
1/5

Level 4
Its a very good idea, but the skin and animation bugs need to be dealt with. The skin is simply two colors, with no detail or anyhting. When improved this model could really help people with all of the startship trooper maps that have been crated. keep it up :D

Level 2
dude the bug warriors legs are like the praying mantisis claws not like pigmy blowdarts. :? :wink: :? :wink: eg
| |
/ <
| <
| <
\ <
\_/
kinda like that :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 2
OGSFM [Official Grading Scale for Morons]
======================================================
Creativity 3/4 B
Detail 0/4 F
Skin 0/4 F
Animations 1/4 D
Design 0/4 F

Overall 04/20 F Bad
======================================================
A = 17-20 Awesome
B = 13-16 Great
C = 09-12 Average
D = 06-08 Fair
F = 01-05 Bad
X = 00-00 WTF CRAP?!?!

Level 4
EDIT: I changed my mind, this looks really good in game. If you open wc3viewer and look up close at EVERY SINGLE little mistake in it, then it seems bad, but really, it's not. The skin looks pretty good. The model and the animations are good, too (except for the death animation, I'll explain why in a second). It'd be perfect, but it's a really big model (I had to set the scaling value to .2 in the world editor to make it look right), the death animation keeps repeating (I might be able to fix that in the object editor, not sure), and the legs are kinda skinny. I don't think that's anything that can't be fixed, so I give this a 4/5.

Level 1
maby the death is repeating because the base model that your making your new unit from has a longer death time then the animation? o0