• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlords of Draenor Durotan Soundset

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Yup, time for some WoW soundsets, the first one being Durotan. Since i was really annoyed using Rexxar soundset for his custom model, i decided to edit Durotan's WoD dialogues and repurpose them into a soundset. Probably gonna do other soundsets, but don't expect them to be out anytime soon, just as a heads up :D
Contents

DurotanPissed1 (Sound)

DurotanPissed2 (Sound)

DurotanPissed3 (Sound)

DurotanPissed4 (Sound)

DurotanReady (Sound)

DurotanWarcry (Sound)

DurotanWhat1 (Sound)

DurotanWhat2 (Sound)

DurotanWhat3 (Sound)

DurotanYes1 (Sound)

DurotanYes2 (Sound)

DurotanYes3 (Sound)

DurotanYes4 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack1 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack2 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack3 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack4 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack5 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack6 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack7 (Sound)

DurotanYesAttack8 (Sound)

Level 14
Oho! Moving into WoW soundsets, I see! I dig it.
Among other soundsets i have in plan, yea :D
Durotan was such a chill orc. So wholesome and nostalgic.
Right? Bloody shame that we never got to see him fighting alongside Draka in Maldraxxus and meeting his son alongside her, it was such a missed opportunity and a waste of potential. (much like Shadowlands itself :p)

Level 9
Right? Bloody shame that we never got to see him fighting alongside Draka in Maldraxxus and meeting his son alongside her, it was such a missed opportunity and a waste of potential. (much like Shadowlands itself :p)
Well, AU Durotan died to the Lightborn between WoD and BfA, though I suppose our Durotan would be in the Shadowlands somewhere! That would be cool to see.