• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarLord of Draenor : Last Battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a fight between Horde And allaince vs garrosh and grom.
thanks for the inventors of Garrosh ,Goddess of War , Fel Warlord , Prophet velen have fun dont come to the middle and to win if your horde and allaince kill garrosh and grom this is a people fight dont play it with computer and editing is fine for me but pls dont edit then put it in hive pls thanks for Reading Have fun
Contents

WarLord of Draenor : Last Battle (Map)

Reviews
02:06, 1st Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Please follow the map submission rules. Rejected.
Level 21
Please improve your description with some screenshots,features list,credits,changelog etc
Using bb codes like different colors and sizes will also make your description look better

Level 21
Damn it! Another of the billion maps which are in need of the routine message of the day. Uh, probably one day I'll just CnP the same message like Yrk.

"You cannot pretend to post maps with no description or too poor description and hope for an approval. Maps will NEVER be approved if the description is too poor. This is not a message to you only but to all people that intend posting a map without proper description. I thoroughly hope that everyone will follow my advice."