• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlock's Dagger

Well, my first scratch-made model, it's a warlock's dagger(aka Acolyte's Dagger). I've attempted to mimic a WoW item called "Acolyte's Dagger", using a screenshot as my background in Milkshape 3D.

A simple attachment of a dagger, that could be used for apprentice warlocks or necromancers, or perhaps for rogues, assassins and the like.

The texture is made by Zeverens, so don't you forget to credit him, too!

~~~

Give credits to me(Deolrin or Debode) and Zeverens if you use this model in your map. Do NOT redistribute this model in any way. I do not want to see it make it's way to sites like "Warcraft III Ultimate".

Keywords:
Dagger, Warlock, Acolyte, Necromaner, Rogue, Assassin, World of Warcraft, Knife, Milkshape 3D, Debode, Deolrin, Zeverens, Custom Texture.
Contents

Warlock's Dagger (Model)

Reviews
20:31, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: Could be useful.
Level 10
Uh... "Size of a small unit"? The villager is one of the smallest units in WC3, and it seems to fit it just fine. And I suppose that people could use it in RPG's and other similar shit. But, meh, next time say something constructive instead of just trying to flame.

Debode, my brother. I think he meant the filesize is as big as a small unit. Though ofc I could be wrong... But anyhow, as Varsaigen said. It can be well used in cinematics instead of low poly bad looking stuff.

Edit: Though I have to agree Debode. That was a pretty unessesary comment. Try give us constructive critique instead. <_< I my self don't see any wrong about this knife. I'm happy with the skin. And the shape of the dagger is pretty awesome. The only bad bout it is the big filesize.

Level 10
Of course it's what I have meant. And it is constructive criticism. And I don't flame anyone, I like this model, its just NOT usefull like it says under "moderator's comment", much more useful things got rejected.

Ehm.. I can't agree with you at all. First of all, what you said, was no critique at all. And that's very far from constructive. And second of all, what gives you the right to say this is not usefull at all? It might be usefull for a lot of people. PLUS Pyritie said COULD be usefull. Ohh, and I almost forgot. It was not very clear what you meant with your first comment.