• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inferno Dagger

Inferno Dagger

Has a death animation!
v1.2 [7.9.2015] - Removed the saturated red tint on the blade and added a death animation.
v1.1 [25.2.2015] - Added a red glow and ribbon around the blade.
v1.0 [23.2.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Dagger, Blade, Weapon, Inferno, Fire, Hell, Red, Molten, Lava, Hot, Sacrifice, Sacrificial, Knife, Undead, Lich, Demon, Demonic, Evil, Runes
Contents

Inferno Dagger (Model)

Reviews
13:05, 1st Mar 2015 MiniMage: The red tint looks a little overpowering, although that might be the power of evil in it or something. Either way, the model is approved.

M

13:05, 1st Mar 2015
MiniMage: The red tint looks a little overpowering, although that might be the power of evil in it or something. Either way, the model is approved.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Next hit it breaks, oh it didn't, but now, oh didn't either, but I am absolutely sure it will BREAK next hit...

It is a really deep hack in this weapon, isn't there ?

As one who prides myself on my inferno and potato heritage, I feel as though it is a duty that I critique this Inferno Dagger to help it be improved to better represent my people.
152739-albums4597-picture75313.gif

(Joke)

Seriously, though it needs work. The entire thing's wrap (except for red parts of the texture) is too stretched. Reshape your wrap to better fit the shape of the mesh.

At a very small size, from a distance (at the appropriate scale and distance in-game), it looks okay. It actually looks really cool. But the wrap needs work.

3/5.

As one who prides myself on my inferno and potato heritage, I feel as though it is a duty that I critique this Inferno Dagger to help it be improved to better represent my people.
152739-albums4597-picture75313.gif

(Joke)

Seriously, though it needs work. The entire thing's wrap (except for red parts of the texture) is too stretched. Reshape your wrap to better fit the shape of the mesh.

At a very small size, from a distance (at the appropriate scale and distance in-game), it looks okay. It actually looks really cool. But the wrap needs work.

3/5.
Unfortunately, this dagger was not made for your yellow-greenish burning rocks, rather than the pit lords from HoMM5 (have you seen their fucking blades?!)

Okay, but seriously, I see no stretches except for the inner side of the blade (the black part), what are you talking about? Everything else is fine.

Okay, but seriously, I see no stretches except for the inner side of the blade (the black part), what are you talking about? Everything else is fine.

The entire blade, as you mentioned, is stretched. That is already the majority of the model.

The handle is also stretched (not the guard, but the handle itself).

These are the two largest parts of the model. Between the handle and the blade, this is almost the entire model in terms of volume. Since these two parts also have the most contrast (black details on a white surface, and white details on a black surface), they attract the eyes and the flaws are even more noticeable.