• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarHammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have resently noticed that the most resent warhammer map has not reached the us servers they are still using the old versions and i am shocked also by how they all die on the 3rd level. Ok well anyway may some canadian players Jump over onto the Azeroth server and host some of the more recent versions (since i cant host maps :roll: )

on seprate note. May u please forgive me for not using "puntuation" or how ever you spell that word :p

Level 14
How can you be a 15 year old American and not know how to use proper grammar and punctuation? Rasmus and Thure are the same age as you, and I think that Thorsten is younger, and they are not native english speakers. To save us confusion please type clearly and spell check if you are unsure, if it gets too bad I will delete your posts as unintelligible garbage.

Level 3
Wow! Your realy nice to ppl.
*Pulls out gun Points it at Maulfa and pulls the trigger* just then a mexican runs in front of the path of the bullet Maulfa bends over to discover it was his long lost mother then he crys.....*Shadow feels sorry for the little taco eater So he points the gun at him self because of the guilt he closed his eyes and cursed Maulfa's name! (pulls trigger) Shadows head is now half blown off amazingly he is still alive he looks at maulfa with one eye and points the gun at him and in a scarface voice he says * Say Hello To My Little Friend!!* then he blows off maulfas head

Wow what a epic tale of misery and woe Peace im back to WarCraft.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Maybe you two are overreacting cause I could easily understand what Shadow_Of_Life said. But I mean both of you. No more fighting about this!

You are probably right that americans doesnt come here as much as european people. Maybe you could find some friends who can host it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.