• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer - Reign of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Warhammer - Reign of Terror [WIP]

Warhammer - Reign of Terror

Overview

Adorned by his servants the Lord of The End Times Archaon marched outward from the northern wastes, bearing with him an army that shook the Old World as its footsteps grew ever closer. The Empire already weakened by years of war with the Greenskins, and countless incursions by lesser factions of Chaos, were unprepared for the hail of destruction that would engulf them in the coming months of Archaon's conquest. This map does not chronicle the war between the three factions, but allows you to play as one of them on a map of your choice existing in Warhammer lore, in a control-point based RTS.

Factions

●Forces of Chaos

●The Empire

●Greenskins

Maps

Chaos Wastes

chaoswastes05.png

The Northern Wastes, sometimes referred to as the Chaos Wastes, is an area far north of the Old World mutated by chaos energies emanating from a gateway to the Empryean, or The Warp. Even the Emperor's bravest men would bear hesitation when ordered there.

ChaosWastes01.pngChaosWastes02.pngChaosWastes03.pngChaosWastes04.png

Sylvania

sylvania03.png

Not far from the Old World, only three-hundred or so kilometers resides Sylvania, a province of the Dark Lands, renowned for its most famous inhabitants, the Carstein bloodline of Vampires. Even before Carsteins flocked to Sylvania, it was haunted by the aberrations created there thousands of years ago.

Sylvania01.pngSylvania02.png

Double click thumbnails for full screenshots.

Last edited:
Level 12
Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Or maybe Tau.

Level 22
Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Eldar. Or maybe Tau.

This is Warhammer fantasy dude. ._.

Edit: I'll add some gameplay screens from the next time I test it.

Last edited:
Level 22
well i just found out about this and am going to check it out

the sounds of a custom physics system sounds intriguing - BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME OR I'LL RATE THIS THREAD ONLY 4/5

It's only for artillery, rifles carried by the Empire Handgunners will be instant-type missiles, and it will not perform friendly fire, so test it on the capturable points.

Let me know if you want to test it with me, I need to snag some gameplay pics.

Level 35
when i get some free time for it i'll give you a match, atm i have uni work wrapping up so i might wait until that's over :3

i just checked out the chaos race (and the orcs and humans, to find that upon exiting warcraft 3 you informed me that those races aren't working :p), artillery doesn't seem to work and i'm unsure if you're meant to be able to get all the chaos lord upgrade things. alsooooo there's a LOT of blunt attack :3

i liked the 'irregular militia' thing, seems like instant win atm :3

Level 22
when i get some free time for it i'll give you a match, atm i have uni work wrapping up so i might wait until that's over :3

i just checked out the chaos race (and the orcs and humans, to find that upon exiting warcraft 3 you informed me that those races aren't working :p), artillery doesn't seem to work and i'm unsure if you're meant to be able to get all the chaos lord upgrade things. alsooooo there's a LOT of blunt attack :3

i liked the 'irregular militia' thing, seems like instant win atm :3

Chaos Lord upgrades?

And artillery should be working? I'll test it myself right now, and fix it if it's not, and immediately update.

Edit: Okay, fixing the artillery, added 3 wargear items, fixed a major bug with the Slaaneshi Warmount upgrade. Update incoming.

Level 22
ah cool :3

umm... not upgrades for the Chaos Lord, but the upgrades for Slannesh, Tzenetch, Khorne and Nurgle, are you meant to be able to get all of them or are you meant to choose only one?

Only one, I can't figure out a way to lock them once they are used. The standard trigger doesn't work. Max research level 0 returns nothing, since 0 is automatically 1. :\

I'm working out the glitch with the artillery right now... The upgrades are going to take some looking into. Next update will have working artillery, and Combat Drugs, Slaaneshi Warmounts, and Firebombs, will all be glitch fixed.

Update: 3.3a is now available, both artillery pieces are working. 3.4a will hopefully feature a fix for the upgrades, and the start of The Empire, along with an early wip of a 4 player snow map, much smaller than Tropical Plateau. The only known, major glitch, that I am also working on aside from the upgrades, is the reinforce system, it doesn't seem to work right, the reinforced units are out of their squad, I will hopefully fix this by 3.4a as well.

Last edited:
Level 35
Only one, I can't figure out a way to lock them once they are used. The standard trigger doesn't work. Max research level 0 returns nothing, since 0 is automatically 1. :\

I'm working out the glitch with the artillery right now... The upgrades are going to take some looking into. Next update will have working artillery, and Combat Drugs, Slaaneshi Warmounts, and Firebombs, will all be glitch fixed.

Update: 3.3a is now available, both artillery pieces are working. 3.4a will hopefully feature a fix for the upgrades, and the start of The Empire, along with an early wip of a 4 player snow map, much smaller than Tropical Plateau. The only known, major glitch, that I am also working on aside from the upgrades, is the reinforce system, it doesn't seem to work right, the reinforced units are out of their squad, I will hopefully fix this by 3.4a as well.

i'm finding i'm having a similar problem myself, although setting the max research level to 0 does work, it just doesn't prevent queuing :c

Level 22
Hey RiotZ ,

Hello Mate Can We Make Edit These Map With A Same Idea And Put An Ai ..
Can I Join You As A Team Member ..

Yes, I planned on having on AI added. But Chaos isn't fully finished yet, and the Empire isn't playable so adding an AI this early would be kinda dumb.

But you are fully welcome to, in this or a later version, it would be nice to be able to test the map with AIs.

i'm finding i'm having a similar problem myself, although setting the max research level to 0 does work, it just doesn't prevent queuing :c

Ah, that's suckage... I'll probably have the same problem now that I figured how to make it work.

Level 35
maybe not, i have a potential solution to my problem which i've yet to test out :3

atm i have it that when the researches are completed, a counter is used. that's where the problem is, it doesn't stop queuing. so i'm thinking of making it that when you actually queue these upgrades, THEN you apply the counters and change the max research accordingly :3

of course, if only one of X researches are available, you won't need to bother with a counter :3

Level 22
Okay I fixed the entire glitch.

And I'm uploading 3.4a early.

Here's a thread on it, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/upgrades-217533/#post2165160 maybe it can help you Wazzz.

Next things to be added... Marauders will have an upgrade that allows them to switch between their melee attack, and an axe-thrower attack, in accordance with lore. Empire work will start, reinforce will be fixed, and a glitch where Firebombs don't detonate on certain structures will be looked into.

I am also adding wargear to give the game a Warhammerish customization feel, but I don't know how I should do it, pitch in with ideas...

My current one is to give each hero a hidden spellbook filled with abilities depending on the Mark you choose, some of them being locked, and only unlockable through purchase of upgrades at structures.

Level 28
I don't really get the artillery system? They didn't do any damage at all. Or does they only damage enemy units and not your own?
I was also able to choose multiple allegiances.

Everything goes reeaally slow, but maybe that is the point.
The group system seems nice, it may be a bit of a clusterfuck while playing against an actual opponent though (because of Warcraft, not because of the system).
Actually I'm pretty sure it will end in a clusterfuck. At least it would for me and my friend, as we like getting huge armies first. So when they clash, Warcraft won't really know what to do.

Well, good luck with the map! :p

Level 22
I don't really get the artillery system? They didn't do any damage at all. Or does they only damage enemy units and not your own?
I was also able to choose multiple allegiances.

Everything goes reeaally slow, but maybe that is the point.
The group system seems nice, it may be a bit of a clusterfuck while playing against an actual opponent though (because of Warcraft, not because of the system).
Actually I'm pretty sure it will end in a clusterfuck. At least it would for me and my friend, as we like getting huge armies first. So when they clash, Warcraft won't really know what to do.

Well, good luck with the map! :p

Well the system requirements for the map are slightly higher than a normal map, but I will probably add a pop cap to keep things from getting out of control lag-wise, and I'm going to keep it extremely efficient when it comes to the triggering.

The artillery didn't work because I fucked up the system, but I fixed it in the latest version, give it a try.

Level 3
How many in general it is planned races? Or their present amount final?

PS I had problem with the new version of a map:

Attachments

• enb2012_6_12_13_17_12.jpg
    enb2012_6_12_13_17_12.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 193
Level 35
Okay I fixed the entire glitch.

And I'm uploading 3.4a early.

Here's a thread on it, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/upgrades-217533/#post2165160 maybe it can help you Wazzz.

Next things to be added... Marauders will have an upgrade that allows them to switch between their melee attack, and an axe-thrower attack, in accordance with lore. Empire work will start, reinforce will be fixed, and a glitch where Firebombs don't detonate on certain structures will be looked into.

I am also adding wargear to give the game a Warhammerish customization feel, but I don't know how I should do it, pitch in with ideas...

My current one is to give each hero a hidden spellbook filled with abilities depending on the Mark you choose, some of them being locked, and only unlockable through purchase of upgrades at structures.

ah yes, this did help a lot thankyou, although i ran into one small problem still :p

basically i initially wanted to have it that, for example, one of the units could only have 2 out of however many upgrades, but using the 'begins research' event trigger wasn't adequate enough, as you can queue anything and it's not until the second research actually 'begins' that it implements the restriction :c

fortunately i have a couple of work arounds in mind, one being that i could make all researches triggered off by a dummy ability, thereby restricting the number of researches you could have running per building to 1

alternatively, i could just make it that you choose one out of two researches for the unit, and then another one out of a different pair :3

alsooooo
with the squad system, every unit is on the same team. while this is great for allowing the game to function for 7-12 players, it makes selection a pain, which is easily remedied by making all the units that aren't the leader of the squad belong to a second, allied dummy player :3

however, that will also half the number of players you can have at a maximum, and may require some tweaking (for example, setting it that when you elect a new leader unit, you change the unit's ownership over to the real player)

Level 22
How many in general it is planned races? Or their present amount final?

PS I had problem with the new version of a map:

That shouldn't be happening... Let me check it out...

Worked fine for me... Make sure your version of WC3 is fully updated. If it's not that, download JNGP, open with the new editor, and use JassHelper to run a Syntax Check.

There are 2 additional planned races, Greenskins and The Empire, Warriors of Chaos is nearly finished.

Level 3
The version for my game is 1.26.0.6401 however shown me bug all the same is present. As to races I had in view of, whether that addition of dwarfs, elfs and\or what or other races from Warhammer Fantasy Battle besides Empire, Chaos and Greenskins is planned.

Level 22
The version for my game is 1.26.0.6401 however shown me bug all the same is present. As to races I had in view of, whether that addition of dwarfs, elfs and\or what or other races from Warhammer Fantasy Battle besides Empire, Chaos and Greenskins is planned.

No, there's only enough space for 3.

Early update for 3.5a, since I'm going to be gone until Tuesday this will be the last update until then. One of the final updates to Chaos, it includes fixed Firebombs, a new skin for the Flesh Hound, and a new model/skin for the Bloodletter.

Level 3
In version 3.5a bug that I mentioned earlier was gone and I was able to view the map. It is not pretty bad (at least favorably on an array of cards for Warhammer, now walks on the Internet). One small "but": the model Bloodletter. Why do not you use it here:
28907_4.png
Or simply put in economy of a place in a map?

Level 11
In version 3.5a bug that I mentioned earlier was gone and I was able to view the map. It is not pretty bad (at least favorably on an array of cards for Warhammer, now walks on the Internet). One small "but": the model Bloodletter. Why do not you use it here:
28907_4.png
Or simply put in economy of a place in a map?

Isn't that a DoW2 rip from XGM?

Level 35
idk if those were dow rips or if ironmaiden was that good, apparently ironmaiden was that good
after all, not EVERYTHING from xgm is a rip, it's just not a very trust worthy site because the russians generally don't tell you if something is ripped or not

alsooooo would probably be a bad idea to use a model of that quality, anyway, primarily because it wouldn't fit in with the assisting models AND i think its filesize would be too big anyway

additionally, why is there only enough space in the map for 3 races? are you using THAT many imports?

Level 11
idk if those were dow rips or if ironmaiden was that good, apparently ironmaiden was that good
after all, not EVERYTHING from xgm is a rip, it's just not a very trust worthy site because the russians generally don't tell you if something is ripped or not

alsooooo would probably be a bad idea to use a model of that quality, anyway, primarily because it wouldn't fit in with the assisting models AND i think its filesize would be too big anyway

additionally, why is there only enough space in the map for 3 races? are you using THAT many imports?

Huh funny thing is I'm making a 40k map, with no XGM models : D

Level 11
i wish warcraft had more models that catered to a futuristic setting, but it's not really all that needed to make a good map at least :3

is your map going to be similar to this one, only in the 40k thingydo?

Na its more like a mix of DoW1 and DoW2 + some GW stuff.

I'm using unarmed models with weapon and other attachments that resemble 40k to cut down on size.

Planned races: Space Marines, Chaos, Orks.

Here is a nice preview of some spehss mahreens.

Level 3
Which I have shown model not pipped! IronMaiden made its itself and as here it was already noticed it on ingame textures. To convert models from DoW2 it is too unprofitable by way of the size of models received as a result of models. For the information, Space Marine authorships Burning_Dragoon5 together with all textures weighs 571,6 KB, and ripped Space Marine from IronMaiden weighs 387 KB exactly (and it looks better). A difference I think is obvious. Well, and about versions on ingame textures I in general am silent.

Level 1
The animation and mesh is a rip.

I don't plan on using that to replace the current model, I used it prior to uploading this map, and the animations were irritating, it just didn't fit.
This model is not converted from the DOW2,because it is different than in DOW2, and has a different animation
Sorry for my bad English

Level 4
Hmm rip or not... speaking of replacements for models;
I'm making a larger scale strategy map with more rpg elements, it borrows a lot from warhammer (although not based on it).... anyways, this style could suit you well;

chaoswarlord.png

Yeh, I'm using attachments to make models more chaosy :) thats just an example of my "chaos" lord which is an edited http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hatelord-204781/?prev=search%3Dhatelord%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 with an attached http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hatchet-eye-dranosh-202230/?prev=search%3Dhatchet%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

For units I'm using the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-man-122139/?prev=search%3Dvillager%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 with lots of different attachments to make the variety of Marauders (each spawn gets a different helm/weapon, some get armor, some dont, some have shoulder pads, some dont...)

lots of stuff you can do with attachments :D including better looking empire and orcs, saves space too (you can use villager for both marauder and chaos warrior, etc)

Level 22
Hmm rip or not... speaking of replacements for models;
I'm making a larger scale strategy map with more rpg elements, it borrows a lot from warhammer (although not based on it).... anyways, this style could suit you well;

chaoswarlord.png

Yeh, I'm using attachments to make models more chaosy :) thats just an example of my "chaos" lord which is an edited http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hatelord-204781/?prev=search%3Dhatelord%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 with an attached http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hatchet-eye-dranosh-202230/?prev=search%3Dhatchet%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

For units I'm using the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-man-122139/?prev=search%3Dvillager%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 with lots of different attachments to make the variety of Marauders (each spawn gets a different helm/weapon, some get armor, some dont, some have shoulder pads, some dont...)

lots of stuff you can do with attachments :D including better looking empire and orcs, saves space too (you can use villager for both marauder and chaos warrior, etc)

Very true. I was considering making it all randomized to make it like tabletop, but I couldn't manage to get the system to work right. I will definitely consider using more attachments. But I need some good ones that are very Warhammer-feeling, I haven't seen any.

Level 4
Heres some to use with the villager man, you might need to adjust some a tiny bit to make them fit but the results are good trust me :) especially for randomized marauders.

Weapons for marauders/chaos warriors:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-axe-01-a-149986/?prev=search%3Dchaos%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-club-01-a-150065/?prev=search%3Dchaos%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-mace-01-a-150062/?prev=search%3Dchaos%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-axe-02-a-150079/?prev=search%3Dchaos%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/bloodbreak-201207/?prev=search%3Dchaos%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/spiritwalkeraxe-50179/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Daxe%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

helmets for marauders/warriors
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/improved-white-metal-helms-216837/?prev=search%3Dhelm%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/advanced-white-helm-216845/?prev=search%3Dhelm%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/forgotten_warlords-greathelm-182888/?prev=search%3Dhelm%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/helmetdt-167292/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Dhelmet%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/platehelmet-171766/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Dhelmet%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chaos-marauder-helmet-chilla_killa-148892/?prev=search%3Dmarauder%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 <---This one requires some serious edit to make it look normal on a villager, but it's easy :O... just need permission I guess.

armor and shoulders (some wont fit with others if you use them so play around and see which fit, but trust me you'll find some great combos)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/deathknightsarmor-217557/?prev=search%3Ddeath%2520knight%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/furarmor-217568/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/breastplatebysunchips-166368/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/chest_undead_m-207435/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/black-claw-shoulder-sunchips-146627/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/wolf-spirit-vestment-no-head-sunchips-167578/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/belted-cape-sunchips-170779/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/improved-white-metal-heavy-armour-217004/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/white-metal-heavy-armour-216994/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/advanced-white-metal-heavy-armour-217084/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Darmor%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/barbarian-shoulder-plate-forgotten_warlord-151338/?prev=search%3Dbarbarian%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20<-Totally awesome for marauders in combination with a helm... sadly doesnt come with the gutplate from warhammer online ;)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/forgotten-warlords-plate-shoulders-150862/?prev=search%3Dshoulder%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7 <-This is what chaos warriors are all about...
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/advanced-white-metal-pauldrons-216790/?prev=search%3Dshoulder%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/improved-white-metal-pauldrons-216794/?prev=search%3Dshoulder%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/white-metal-pauldrons-216764/?prev=search%3Dshoulder%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7

and lastly some CHAOS looking weapons for your lords:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/armageddon-184966/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Daxe%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hatchet-eye-dranosh-202230/?prev=t%3D7%26search%3Daxe%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dragonblade-133231/?prev=search%3Ddeath%2520knight%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7 <--my fav
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/necro-sword-92934/?prev=search%3Dsword%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/demon-sword-204072/?prev=search%3Ddemon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7 <-- good stuff
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/demonhunter-195595/?prev=search%3Ddemon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/oblivionswordv2-154792/?prev=search%3Ddemon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/bubble-head-196058/?prev=search%3Ddemon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26t%3D7

There are loads you can find tbh... those are just the ones im using atm.
Combine it with the villager man and an unarmed hate lord and you'll get nearly all your chaos models... for less size I reckon. You can even edit the Medivh model to have no staff and add a chaos looking staff like this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/rithilscepter-205185/?prev=search%3Dscepter%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

good stuff to be had indeed! combine fur with armor, have some of the marauders wearing armor some just shoulder plates and helms, some with this some with that... mix and match :D

Level 3
Cool screenshot! With impatience I wait for an opportunity to play for Empire (I hate Chaos and its vile demons).

PS As would like to offer for Empire model Battele Priest (Authors: Ket and Cookie). To avoid misunderstanding, I speak at once, model not ripped from Warhammer: Mark of Chaos even because this model and model from Mark of Chaos look completely on miscellaneous and at them different animations. Besides I shall not remember any model converted of this game.

If to whom it is interesting, date of publication of model 28.11.07

3857_1.gif

Level 22
Cool screenshot! With impatience I wait for an opportunity to play for Empire (I hate Chaos and its vile demons).

PS As would like to offer for Empire model Battele Priest (Authors: Ket and Cookie). To avoid misunderstanding, I speak at once, model not ripped from Warhammer: Mark of Chaos even because this model and model from Mark of Chaos look completely on miscellaneous and at them different animations. Besides I shall not remember any model converted of this game.

If to whom it is interesting, date of publication of model 28.11.07

3857_1.gif

I know about the model, but ResidentV has enlightened me more than I previously was, I think I will shrink the map's size by abusing attachments and many of the same models for each race.

Like for instance the Chaos Warrior, Marauder, and Lord could all use one model with different attachments and still look uber.

Hopefully we can squeeze 4-5 races.

Status
Not open for further replies.