• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As far as I understood, you mean you would like to know what races they will be? I bet for all the ones we have now plus tyranids and maybe traitor guard... is there anything else to add?

Level 13
Necrons are incredibly slow and can be easily outmanouvered by any other race (Specially both eldars), but in melee combat the have no rival (with a few immortals supporting troops against dreadnoughts, wraithlords and other over-powered melee vehicles).
Space marines are incredibly versatile, and their basic squad can destroy any unit in game easily if equipped right. I think they are the easiest race to play...

Level 3
Bah I prefer fantasy over 40k. my drawback to fantasy is that some races has a big unstopable juggernaut of death that is vitually unkillable (seige engine cough cough), but in 40k everyone has a big enough gun to kill anything.

Level 21
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I play dawn of war every day with my brother.
The game needs some moderation, because there is a LOT OF LAG when playing on LAN. Me and my brother have a nice internet, we usually have no problems, but i couldn't belive my eyes what lag was...

Status
Not open for further replies.