• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k Mission Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Make sure you have taken control of all the wh40k files and that you are running the editor under administrator.

Level 5
Do you have it in the proper directory? Try reinstalling.

I had to tinker with some programs to go to /c: program files (86x)

Level 5
Of course in the same folder as DoW.

[C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Dawn of War\] Is my directory. I assume it uses the resource files in these game folders, So in theory it could work with dark crusade and soulstorm.

Level 11
Hm, Most of my files are in D. Anyway DoW and WA are in 1 folder, DC in another and Soulstorm in 3 one. Oh and where can I get patches? And that mission editor. Newer hurd of it untill now...

Level 11
Dont know. Aldo my first DoW i instaled, I went on internte. I dled r patches. Hm, so you should thry that too. Just create a n account and log in. He will offer patches to dl, and you should.

Level 5

Just go to warhammer filefront and get the patches from there. Filefront was saved from imminent doom, so you can still rely on filefront for patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.