• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know something about Warhammer 40,000 universe . I'm not interesting in specific game, like Dawn of War, but what is it all about, the races, when was invented (if I'm correct it was first a table game) and related video games. I'll be glad if someone could post a link to a related site.

Btw, there are several models and maps of dinasty warriors and could someone explain what it is about.

Level 12
Why, why, why Warhammer? I just don't get it. How can people like you go with the Warhammer series? And why is Warhammer 40,000 so cheesy with space orcs. Bad enough Warcraft has those fel space orcs. Why not zerg and protoss? Maybe if Warhammer was smarter, they would've done better.

Besides, there are much better sci-fi worlds like AvP. :D

Level 7
I agree with you seagull... that WarHammer40k ain't too good...

I prefer the WarHammer :mrgreen:

Level 3
acualy they are not DnD like orcs that wc3 has...they are an alien race called Orks...i myself though like the minature battles

Level 12
MajikMan said:
acualy they are not DnD like orcs that wc3 has...they are an alien race called Orks...i myself though like the minature battles

Who cares? They're always like the orcs. No difference there huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.