• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft3 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi im so mad right now this warcraft3 error happens for player9 everytime in my map. what causes it ? how can i fix this? why it doesnt happen for others?:ogre_rage:

Okay, this thread needs some cleaning.
Now, no more comments unrelated to the main topic!

Listen.

Rheiko, Malhorne
If you guys don't want to help DoctorReza, I advice you to leave the thread before this thread turn into flames of hate/offensive/rude posts, I'll deal with this issue.

DoctorReza
Please specify the issue.
What is actually wrong? is this only for a specific map? If so, post it here!

Level 4
i just found out player9 was using maphacks and the error didnt apear when he turned it off here is the error:
fatal error wrcraft3 has stoped unespectedly
it happens after playing 10 seconds as player9 and having maphacks on
i play on garena and this error apears every once in a while for anyone and when you ask someone why did you leave the game they say wc3 error happened . its a thing i thought youre all familiar with it

Rheiko
Okay, yeah, I have read the thread and see the madness.
I know, still, it's not a got measure to fight fire with fire.

DoctorReza
Also, if you think it's a faulty trigger, show us the trigger.
There's no such thing called "not fixable" problems for me, just specify it properly and I'll try to fix it with all the solution I can think of.

EDIT :

DoctorReza
We don't support Maphacking and such, it's not a legal way of playing.

Level 4
yeah and it would be awesome if i could make it kick other maphackers as well. if i only knew which trigger does it..
there are hundreds of triggers i need to check

Status
Not open for further replies.