• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
WarCraft: Extreme?

As I have been welcomed warmly to this community. I'm gladly making an announcement. :)

I'm creating a very large project with my novelist partner friend, writing
the modern time of WoW, fan-made novel, I'm basing the game on the novel.
We are going far from the WoW storyline, we are making a new generation of it. It's like a movie, where everyone can be the casts and operators, and engineers. :)

Lots of people and I reviewed the novel and they all urged me and my friend to make a project. We decided it to consider it as "community project", open-source I guess, wherein all or lots will participate. :wcool:

I'm strongly recruiting all of you because I am about to use all of the hive's resources to beautify the project. I've been gathering stuffs after map-making took my interest.
Don't worry for the creditory part, I'll be the best to it. You know it will be like a movie, we will be in one staff.

It's a cooperative project. We will be needing your voices, coding abilities (skills), and accepting your suggestions. Post here if you want to join me. :)

(Pardon me if every map will estimate of size about hundreds of mb's but I'll
make sure I'll make it so pretty to play because you and I will work together.)

You want to join with me?

Thank you and Good luck with not only my... but our project.

The FIRST campaign will focus on the Blood Elves, on the modern Blood Elves, sometime in an aeon. Here's a render of 'some models':

I'll give you a brief intro of the upcoming project, here's a little storyline:

"It's been billion of years that have passed by since of all what we have known, here opens a new book to the modernity of times. Many have changed, some have departed from their ancestry, some have disappeared, some have chosen the arms of dark and light, some have fallen, some have arisen, and some remained. Into the new world unveils the stories untold..."

NOTE: you can fix my intro grammar if it seem sucks haaha

Last edited:
Level 14
I'm creating a very large project with my novelist partner friend, writing
the modern time of WoW, fan-made novel, I'm basing the game on the novel.
Lol I'm currently also had a WoW project based off from self fan-made novel as well. But I made it as a Single Player RPG instead of Campaign.

Good luck. If you need any model geomerging request feel free to ask.

Level 5
So my friend, I want to join, but I am not sure what kind of modder you really need. Me, I'm a not so good terrainer, I can make triggers, and bunch of stuff. Just tell me what you need and I might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.