• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Version

Level 1
Hey, where i can download a Warcraft Version 1.29.2 or higher? Please Help, i can't find anything, and i want to play some custom campaigns but need that version

Level 29

Also:
1.You'll still need an original keys (Reign of Chaos + The Frozen Throne) to play the game.
2.Start the game using "Warcraft III.exe" and "World Editor.exe" (to prevent Reforged auto-update).
3.Maps and other stuffs were placed in "Documents/Warcraft III".

Level 29
Thank you! But can you explain please? What i need to donwload, or i already need the game? Or can just donwload the game from here?
The thread that I uploaded here contains all download links for every versions of Warcraft III. It's up to you, but the installation instructions are different.
The "Game Installers" section only provides an installer for the old Warcraft III (either 1.00-1.07 from 2003 release through physical copy or pre-installed 1.21b and 1.27a through digital release downloadable from Battle.net, which was currently terminated due to the Reforged). However, if you attempt to use this method, you'll only be able to patch the whole game to 1.27b (which is accessible through "Patch Installers" section) because 1.27b is the last patch to be released through FTP servers. The game executables for this version are "Warcraft III.exe" (Reign of Chaos) and "Frozen Throne.exe" (Expansion).

If you want to install Warcraft III versions higher than 1.27b (and up until 1.31), one navigates to "Game Files" section, then click on the appropriate links to redirect you into the download page. In this section, all downloads are relatively a compressed archives, but when you unzipped the whole contents, it really assumes that the game was already installed. Instead, one runs the game executable directly and it will ask to enter a CD-keys, so do that. For this version, you only need to start the game through "Warcraft III.exe" and "World Editor.exe" because the other executables will not work for you. Also, if you want to play Reign of Chaos, you have to click on a small icon (the Orc soldier) next to "Single Player" button.

You can also download Beta and Demo versions, but it's not recommended because there were a big limitations when you play both versions. In Beta, you can only play this game through Battle.net and there was a freezing bug when you play as Undead or Night Elf and trying to select a workers. In Demo, you can only play 5 Prologue missions (including 3 missing ones that aren't present in the final release).