• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft RoC Import?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, i'm in a bind here. I have a 1998 HP model computer with RoC installed. PLEASE NOTE FROM THE START I'M NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS!!!
Anyways, I can't install Frozen Throne on here but I want to import models.
The problem is, as I'm sure many of you already know, RoC World Editer doesn't have an IMPORT MANAGER!!! I wan't to import the Lich King model, and I already have it unpacked and in a folder. I know how to import it on my friends' WITH Frozen Throne.

So, my question is, can you import models on the RoC World Editer? Because I"ve seen an "Import Strings" option in the File menu. PLEEZ HELPZ!!!:sad:

{EDIT 1}
Hello? Where are all the decent people who can actually GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!! ANGER AND TENSION IS TEARING AT THE VERY FABRIC OF MY SANITY!!!! IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPENS SOON, I'M GOIN TO START QUOTIN' THE SCOURGE CHAT LOGS!!!!!!! GRAAAAAAA!!!!!
:mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:

{EDIT 2}
Server empy...... hello? I've eaten the plums that were in the icebox, that you were saving for breakfast. Forgive me. They were so delicious, so sweet. And so very, very cold. I AM SARGERAS, TEH DARK TIT AN!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
No, you cannot use custom models and/or textures in RoC.

Also, don't tripple post. Read the rules on how you're allowed to bump your thread.

Level 8
I already had only RoC. Buy TFT, it's WORTH.

New campaign, a lot better melee game with new units and neutral heroes, more people on b.net and map making is taken to a new level. Etc. =)

Level 4
yeah, sry about the trip postin'. I'm still new to forums. I WISH I could get Frozen Throne, but my 1998 HP PEICE OF CRAP won't let me. Thnx for the help tho. But what's the "Import Strings" option in the Files for?

Status
Not open for further replies.