• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Raimi seems a payable guy.
He gained reputation with his previous movies.
Although it will most likely be a blockbuster movie with low meaning and lot of action.
And of probably an epic battle scene with 2 army charging each other after being galvanized by the hero's speech.
And a tribute to the abomination being the mid boss of that battle.
I think spoting all those kind of easter egg or tribute will be the main fun of watching the movie.
Imagine a scene with a druid morphing into bear, a shaman casting bloodlust, ghouls and abom eating corpse, potm casting starfall etc...
I hope He knows something about warcraft lore and the game.

Level 7
I agree, the horde for the win! I actually wish the nelves and draenei and worgen joined the damn horde, screw the forsaken! And if they killed off the gnome race. And yeah, having easter eggs, like abilities from wc3 and such would be really fun, I'd be like: "Hey he now casts ..." or "You know this guy right? NO!? Well he did this ..." I'd still like it if it were an adventure/war movie, not just a war movie... something like LOTR. Man that was a great movie...

Level 17
No, no, no, NONO! JUST NOT!
They are gonna fuck everything just like they did with Doom, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy and any other videogame movie.

FYI, all the Final Fantasy movies i've seen are great, i haven't seen the heavilly critizised prequel though, but i doubt it'll be as bad as Doom, Tob Raider, etc.

As long as those who worked with making the game are involved the outcome is acceptable and enjoyable, almost always.

And about fuck everything up, are you even listening to youself? It's obvious that they won't and can't make everything as in the game, and even so it doesn't affect the game itself. Just think of it as a spinoff and if it sucks, ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.