• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft model health Bar Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I think it is attached to the overhead attachment point height. If a unit does not have it, the health bar can be at weird places.

Check if the model has an attachemnt point named overhead with War3 model editor.

There is a tutorial about how to add your own attachment point.

Level 42
I think it is attached to the overhead attachment point height. If a unit does not have it, the health bar can be at weird places.

Check if the model has an attachemnt point named overhead with War3 model editor.

There is a tutorial about how to add your own attachment point.

Lol... SO it's the Attachment Point? Will Try it Later, thx, (I know how to Add attachment Point xd)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

not sure if you already solve this, but i came across google and search about this and found some people have same problem with me :D

i try this method and it works well for me :

1. I use War3ModelEditor to open the model
2. Open Sequence Animation
3. Edit only once animation (i choose "STAND" )
4. Check on Maximun Extent Z. if your model health bar is to high, decrease the number. if low, increase the number
5. Save and test the model in-game

hope it's help (and sorry for my english if'it bad)

Level 6
not sure if you already solve this, but i came across google and search about this and found some people have same problem with me :D

i try this method and it works well for me :

1. I use War3ModelEditor to open the model
2. Open Sequence Animation
3. Edit only once animation (i choose "STAND" )
4. Check on Maximun Extent Z. if your model health bar is to high, decrease the number. if low, increase the number
5. Save and test the model in-game

hope it's help (and sorry for my english if'it bad)
Thank you very much , it works for me =)

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_122021_123230_001.png
    WC3ScrnShot_122021_123230_001.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.