• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Special Edition DVD concept art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I've been preparing to make a video about some Warcraft III concept art that's lesser known; specifically, Warcraft III concept art from the Warcraft III Special Edition DVD. Has anyone seen any of these online in better resolution? I've found one or two online, but it'd be really helpful if I could find them all in one place. Let me know what you know!

These are just a few of the images off the DVD. I have a couple of dozen.

IMG_5023_zpssgbzivjc.jpg
IMG_5022_zpsecit9vpa.jpg
IMG_5020_zps2lorghmc.jpg
IMG_5027_zpsuwt7as2g.jpg
IMG_5025_zpsioyix8pt.jpg

Level 29
An Demogre ? hmm..
The angelic thing seems to be rather an hybrid of djinn and air elemental like thing, perhaps the earliest conception of air elemental's ruler, cant know for sure.
That gunslinger looks slick AF, be sure to share if you find anything more goblin related.

I remember Hallfiry mentioning having concept arts on his archive somewhere and even had shown me an few, but they dont appear as an section on his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.