• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Darkness Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys! I am Rainbow, Otherwise known as Rainbow(Dash on Warcraft III, I was playing a map with some friends today, known as Warcraft: Darkness Rising, it was based off of the First and Second Wars, I asked them if anyone was continuing it, they told me nobody was.

I knew that Panther was the one behind it, And I noticed the project was still very buggy and unfinished, so I had a goal in mind, finish the lovely map, and update it regularly. I also noticed it was protected, do you know what lengths I would have to go through to contact Panther to ask if I can continue the project?

Thanks!
-Rainbow

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

First of all don't double post. (Wait 48 hours between posts if nobody has posted after you). As for contacting the map maker... If you cannot at all contact him I believe it is (I'm not 100% sure though) allowed for you to edit his map as long as credits are given for everything he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.