• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft 2 Orc Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeb

Zeb

Level 2
I am requesting the orc fortress from Warcraft II.

This is what it looks like. This is pretty much the best thing I can give for it since this is the original model in war2.

orcfortressbu5.gif

I am planning to use it for Shadowmoon Fortress in my map.

(Originally owned by Panther-Anthro@Azeroth, given to me because he no longer works on it.) Warcraft: Darkness Rising. (A map based on the Warcraft 2 tides of darkness/beyond the dark portal) It's hosted along with other maps at www.Gamerisle.com

It is in the beta stages still but I host it along with my clan, to try to balance it out more and it is constantly updated every three days to a week.

Anyways! I'd be very very greatful if someone made me this model. Thank you in advance, and sorry if this has been requested before.

Edit: Oops! Double posted by mistake,delete the other one please.

Zeb

Zeb

Level 2
How do I find him..On here? Another forums? On b.net? I'm not sure to be honests.

Zeb

Zeb

Level 2
Bump. I would really enjoy finding a modeler for this..or at least directions to this Red fellow.

Zeb

Zeb

Level 2
SIgh...bumpage. Anyone can use the fortress if made. I just need it made

Status
Not open for further replies.