• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model] - Space Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I'm kind of new. I don't post much but I've been stalking the site for many years.

Anyway, I've been working on this project for about a year that is basically a WCIII expansion, so I'm creating new units, buildings, upgrades, heroes, dynamics, abilities, etc. to add to the game to essentially create a new version of warcraft that just allows more variety in playing the game. Naturally I'm doing my best to also balance all the new stuff I'm adding with the current game.

I'm nearly done creating all the new units/buildings, but I could really use what I like to a call an Orc "Space Fortress." What I'm requesting is an upgrade animation/model to the Orc Fotress (so this new model would be a tier 4 basically). All I want is a functional model that has a space orc feel to it and could reasonably blend in with WCIII. Just a futuristic-looking upgraded Orc Fortress.

Thanks for your consideration; I'm sure this is asking a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.