• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Shortcut Run version 1.5.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's an simple tool i made in Visual Basic 6 that allowes you to path a file then run it true this program i just made it becuse when i have to reach to my wc3 files i have to go true 1000 maps and that is enoing so i thought why just dont make a shortcut program , this is my first projekt and i just did it becuse i needed something to do.

Keywords:
warcraft, shortcut, run
Contents

Warcraft III Shortcut Run version 1.5.3 (Binary)

Reviews
10:31, 30th Sep 2008 Ralle: This program has no functions that Windows doesn't. Simply making a shortcut for Wc3, TFT, WE is faster and doesn't require you to have a program running

M

10:31, 30th Sep 2008
Ralle: This program has no functions that Windows doesn't. Simply making a shortcut for Wc3, TFT, WE is faster and doesn't require you to have a program running

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Do you meant by shortcut to the map itself? Because if is not it is pointless of using this tool.

P.S. Please don't put unnecessary keywords like lol, haha, hotmail, saman, and muradisaman.

Thank you.

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Actually...I have some problems understanding ur description..I never heard that u have to run ur wc3 after you browsed over maps.

"reach to my wc3 files i have to go true 1000 maps"