• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III down the drain WoW Shining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I got WoW/World of Warcraft for christmas and yeah.. its awesome and i will not be on here alot.. just every now and then to help out i guees, but if you want server information or character information just pm me!

^^'

Level 6
Ehm excuse me.. i might not be coming back.. look at the post i made after this..

this site was good at first.. but i bid you a farewell
bye bye im going to a World of Warcraft Forum

Level 11
hi

umm actually if you think about it, wc3 is still the best modable game, WoW is not, so actually all WoW is doing is pulling b.net players away from wc3, and honestly i think b.net needs a n00b cleaning, but it actually atracts new modders, who see how great WoW is, but want to dit something like it. sry about my other post, i was just testing, since it kept saying 'invalid session' and i couldn't post.

Level 6
Everyone who leaves wc3 for WoW can't have been a too serious modder. After playing wc3 i would never stand playing an unmodificatable game full-time (if you think i'm talking about e.g. Darky... well, then you're absolutely right). I don't really care if the modders leave wc3 (which is kind of entertaining), i dislike the fact that many players on bnet start playing WoW instead. It somehow drains the kick out of making maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.