• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi and Good Evening,

I have a bug issue, and I can't seem to find the proper location to put this. I thought that perhaps, since this is the WarCraft thread, maybe this would be the right spot. If not please feel free to move it. On to the issue.

I am playing the campaign on WarCraft III: RoC, as an attempt to get some idea about where custom races might stand at the end of TFT. In regards to this, I am playing the Undead Campaign, where you attack Silvermoon and corrupt the Sun Well. After doing the ever so famous, Kill Silvanas side quest, I got banshees and possessed an Elven worker. I tried to build the High Elven Barracks in order to build a proper Elven Army, because of reasons.

As I am sure many of you can tell where this is going, I discovered a bug that labels the High Elven Barracks as an Organic rather than Structure. Does anyone know where I can go to patch this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Xanadu-King

Level 2
Is that a bug inherent to the possession spell, or the campaign?
If so report it to blizz.
Campaign, the skill possession itself works just fine. Constructing the High Elven Barracks stops right after the foundation is placed, claiming that the barracks is an Organic.

Status
Not open for further replies.