• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft II Upgrades and Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm pretty sure this is the right place for this thread, but if it needs to moved feel free to do so.

I was wondering if there is a list somewhere of stats for all of Warcraft 2's upgrades and spells. I got stats of the units and structures from the WoWWiki, which gives pretty much everything, but unfortunately it doesn't say how much upgrades or spells cost, or how much mana spells use.

If anyone knows a page that has this information, or even can be stuffed to make one themselves, that would be great. All I need to know is the gold and lumber costs for upgrades and spells, and how much mana spells cost, information on what they do isn't necessary (although it would be a bonus).

Level 7
You've done it again Linaze... thanks so much! It even has icons for the upgrades.

:goblin_good_job::goblin_yeah:

EDIT: Hmm, I can't seem to find any info about the Paladin upgrade, which turns Knights into Paladins (or its Ogre-Mage counterpart). Not the icon, cost, anything.

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks for that. I already had an old version of Warcraft 2 here on my PC (played it using DOSBox), but for some reason I can't play single-player skirmishes. I read online somewhere that I have to finish the campaign before I can do single-player skirmishes, but I'm not gonna do that just for this.

Again, thanks, I'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.