• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Evolution

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Everbody knows the Evolution. But have you ever seen it in Warcraft 3 Style ?
Here it is !! (already searching for a monkey mdl xD )

Enjoy it and please give feedback..

Keywords:
Evolution, Warcraft, Style, Lancer, Star Wars, Star, LOL, xd
Contents

Warcraft Evolution (Map)

Reviews
11:51, 15th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: APproject and Septimus voted for the rejection of this resource, that's enough for me. Use EpicWar for maps like this, Rejected.

M

11:51, 15th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
APproject and Septimus voted for the rejection of this resource, that's enough for me. Use EpicWar for maps like this, Rejected.

Level 16
this is an evolution? dude i call this random units spawning.. xD i get from a bandit a child? and from that a peasent?... wtf?? man seriously if u think this is somekind of evolution you are wrong.. :S i like the idea though.. wich is not yours by any way because War 3 RoC has this almost same thing on the end.. and its way better then yours :D
Keep it Up man :D

Level 31
Map Description needs to be improved. Camara also needs to be improved since every single camera has the same angle, just other side.

There are many not logical things like, from a growth man (Bandit Model) a creature transfers into a child.. Where's logic in that? But before it, these lizards, from a lizard tranfered the same lizard just bigger one, that's an evolution? More like growing organism. Then it got into a knight, lul.. And after it.. Into a machine or in other words - TANK??? And then again into a human? Let's say, there are three worlds. We're living in the second one. First one, is the knight - middle of the century (476 year - XV-XVI age) and the third one is the future after a world that we live in right now. So why from knight it transfered into a machine stuff? Machine(Tank) do not symbolize our age. Get a soldier with tommy gun, lol.
Maybe this sounded weird, but that's how it is.

I rate it by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's poor quality.

Level 16
Map Description needs to be improved. Camara also needs to be improved since every single camera has the same angle, just other side.

There are many not logical things like, from a growth man (Bandit Model) a creature transfers into a child.. Where's logic in that? But before it, these lizards, from a lizard tranfered the same lizard just bigger one, that's an evolution? More like growing organism. Then it got into a knight, lul.. And after it.. Into a machine or in other words - TANK??? And then again into a human? Let's say, there are three worlds. We're living in the second one. First one, is the knight - middle of the century (476 year - XV-XVI age) and the third one is the future after a world that we live in right now. So why from knight it transfered into a machine stuff? Machine(Tank) do not symbolize our age. Get a soldier with tommy gun, lol.
Maybe this sounded weird, but that's how it is.

I rate it by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's poor quality.
Agreed :3