• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Wanted to get be able to play a map like WoW? My new upcoming map, Warcraft Adventures, will be similar to World of Warcraft. The map will be split down the middle with horde on one side and alliance on anouther. I'm going to release a demo soon.

Things it will include:

-Many Quests
-Two Factions
-Many Items
-Wide Variety of characters
-Two modes of play: PvE and PvP
-Battlegrounds

Level 24
Shados said:
Holy cow! I haven't seen you post in months! Anyway, I probably won't download your map, as I dislike all WoW maps, and I'm bored of WoW itself anyway.

I don't like any WoW maps either, but thats because most of them are horrible. However I look forward to a good WoW map from you Healingpoison.

Level 36
heh, I am the same way. Been playing WoW since it came out, bored now, played warcraft 3 all the time, tried many a failed clone of WoW map, disliked them more and more strongly as time goes on and then.... BAM! I decided to play the Molten Core map. BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE. It is the crappiest rendition of a WoW map ever. The rogue is uber rigged, so pulls all of the aggro instead of the warrior, everything else just about sucks, all of the descriptions, vital information and tooltips are in FRENCH, and, it has a freaking banlist for people who are ninjas. I would look forward to a decent WoW map, as B.NET obviously needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.