• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Uther's Return

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is about what happened after Arthas Fused with the lich king and the two become one its about when Kil'jeaden Wanted a servant to kill Arthas he goes to...
Who Created the map is me no one else its true

Keywords:
This map is about what happened after Arthas Fused with the lich king, and the two become one, then when Kil'jeaden Wanted a servant to kill Arthas he
Contents

Warcraft 3 Uther's Return (Campaign)

Reviews
01:21, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Yes true its a good campigan but here i am i comment now can you please upload the second part as you said in campigan

Level 4
This is realy good campigan the story is great, cinematics are skipable, and no erors

ARE YOU KIDDING? THIS IS HORRIBLE THING SO MUCH OF POOR TERRAIN OMG... sorry that i had to say this.... this is going for rejection :hohum: ... Um.... the story is great huh? You got story from blizzard´s and uther was a good guy... not evil to join with an demon that want to destroy world LOL :razz: No custom abillities, description AWFUL.... yes yes i know where this end in... (it´s bin)

Level 10
ARE YOU KIDDING? THIS IS HORRIBLE THING SO MUCH OF POOR TERRAIN OMG... sorry that i had to say this.... this is going for rejection :hohum: ... Um.... the story is great huh? You got story from blizzard´s and uther was a good guy... not evil to join with an demon that want to destroy world LOL :razz: No custom abillities, description AWFUL.... yes yes i know where this end in... (it´s bin)

I didnt play that when i wrote that. I just said its not made by her.

-Bugs
-Skipable cinematics but camera will stay in same position
-No terrain
-First mission = pick all and send to enemy base
-No story

+There is no plus

0/100 = Rejection

I played only first mission and i saw its fu*ked up(sorry for that word xD)

I didnt play that when i wrote that. I just said its not made by her.

-Bugs
-Skipable cinematics but camera will stay in same position
-No terrain
-First mission = pick all and send to enemy base
-No story

+There is no plus

0/100 = Rejection

I played only first mission and i saw its fu*ked up(sorry for that word xD)
Well I see that there is no point in checking this -.-

Map Reported

Level 7
I'm no legal map moderator, but I'll have less typos than most of these people.
I got to the second mission before being pissed.
Good Parts:
-The camera at the start of each mission can be reset by scrolling the mouse
Bad Parts:
-There is NO terrain variety
-As other people may have said, Uther is not evil. He would not side with the demons, and also as he did good deeds he would not be in the Underworld.
-Other people should be in Underworld.
-Kil'Jaeden was big, as seen in the last mission of the Blood Elf Campaign.
-TYPOS
-The second mission is imbalanced as you must destroy all the bases with a small force.

I always hate doing this, but... voting for rejection. Maybe you can fix the terrain during downtime.
Well I see that there is no point in checking this -.-
Map Reported
The map did not violate any rules, but can be Rejected.

Last edited:
Level 6
to be honest, this campaign needs better terrain, cinematics and language. i mean, look at all the gramatic errors, on the second playable map Uther didn't appear, and the last mission was uncompleteable if you did not kill the credit characters! The plot was good though, and with some more training and tips from the wonderful tutorials located at the Hive Workshop, the creator may improve his/her map makin skills. But my opinion at the moment is that this campaign sucks!

Edit: Also, after reading other comments, i must agree that Uther shouldn't be in the underworld, unless there's no "heaven". And NubblePie, if you have played the blood elf campaign and noticed everything so good, you should have noticed that Kil'Jaeden has the ability to shrink, as seen in the interlude where Illidan explains what he's doin in Outland. oh, and i want those... uh... 40 minutes (?) I used on this stupid campaign back!

Last edited: