• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Uther's Return

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a saga that goes after arthas claimed the lich king as the two of them fused they gain power ultimate but the ability of seeing the future has been vanquished, The story takes part also with kil'jeaden the demon that ordered Illidan to destroy the lich king in ice crown, due his faliure he needed the assistin of a new servant, so he goes to the under world to get back the one who hates arthas the most his own mentor Uther the light bringer

Keywords:
u.r.
Contents

Warcraft 3 Uther's Return (Campaign)

Reviews
02:46, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
Yes i upload Again because the last map had eror i fixed it and i upload again i am sorry if you didint liked it but it realy took me a lot of time to create it

whatever you say, this map still sucks until you (or the creator if he/she is not you) get better terrain, custom skills and quests. on the other upload i have a comment of my opinion, so just go and check it out if you wanna. my vote: REJECTION!