• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Elders<----New War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This game is like all of those LOTR games like how you and your teammates need to kill everyone in Middle Earth. Well this has the same concept, but it is larger on a larger map(I think it is :? ). It sofar has 8 players, I might want to go to 9 or 10. I have Dueragar which are just humans, then I have The followers of Herod which Herod is a God and there humans but there like more magical, then there is Aldion which is elves, then there is Undead(don't have a name for them yet :? ), after them there is evil humans(don't have a name for them either :evil: ), and now I'm debating in wich I should have dwarves in this game and orcs. I might go with dwarfs because you just have to have Dwarves in almost every fantasy game. Also, instead of orcs I could go with barrbarians. The map in terrain wise is complete, makeing the units half-way done, and then for triggering I have nothing done :oops: . Also, if you think the name is wierd please tell me and give me some sugestions with the name and the game. :)

Level 2
srry :) Here it is in paragraphs

This game is like all of those LOTR games like how you and your teammates need to kill everyone in Middle Earth. Well this has the same concept, but it is larger on a larger map(I think it is ). It sofar has 8 players, I might want to go to 9 or 10.

I have Dueragar which are just humans, then I have The followers of Herod which Herod is a God and there humans but there like more magical, then there is Aldion which is elves, then there is Undead(don't have a name for them yet ), after them there is evil humans(don't have a name for them either ), and now I'm debating in wich I should have dwarves in this game and orcs. I might go with dwarfs because you just have to have Dwarves in almost every fantasy game. Also, instead of orcs I could go with barrbarians.

The map in terrain wise is complete, makeing the units half-way done, and then for triggering I have nothing done . Also, if you think the name is wierd please tell me and give me some sugestions with the name and the game.

Level 2
O... sarry didn't notice the edit button :oops: . LOTR means Lord of the Rings on battle net. Like Battle for Middle Earth, Battle for Middle Eath the Second Age, Ring Wars, and War of the Jewels. That is what it is like. I also wanted some feed back on what I have posted sofar because I'm stuck, and don't know what else to have or put in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.