• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hmm no comment to stormwarriors but me personally...i think Illidan was much more badass when he was more of a mage than a erm..."Demon hunter" haha and man could you imagine seeing Zin-Azshari in WoW :eek: i would be in heaven...

Level 19
Just like all other great cities that are gone... :'C

Well, I find this thread interresting, please tell some more! For an example: It's nice to know why Illidans blades are called "Twin Blades of Azzinoth", didn't know that before...

What happened to Lord Ravencrest?

Level 19
You see, Rhonin and Broxigar the Red got sucked in by a time-rift and landed in the War of the Ancients. Their presence made the timeline different.

In the timeline before they were born, and could not interfere, that was the original one.

Also, an assassin in service of Azshara probably.

Level 19
Well, you said that Rhonin and Broxigar the red came through a rift in time from the future... Was it only those two that did that, or were anybody else with them?

You also said that Broxigar died after charging Sargeras, but Rhonin was still alive... How did he come back into the future?

Please tell me again if you don't understands it... xD

Level 19
Krasus... remember the name and quick thinks of some kinda dragon, but do not remember more :-/

Nozdormu is the Bronze-Dragonflights' aspect of time, right? Well, I have never been in the Caverns of Time in WoW, but guess it was through that place he allowed Rhonin, Broxigar and Krasus to get back in the time to join the "War of the Ancients" or...

Level 2
Been reading on wowwiki about Rhonin, and it mentioned that he, Krasus and Brox got thrown back in time to the War of the Ancients, and they created a new timeline in the past. Am just wondering, whats the difference between the timeline they created, and the unaltered timeline?

Level 5
but the book was made after the frozen throne eh?
so u have to put that into account as well,
its like wc2, lore is a lot different now

Status
Not open for further replies.