• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

War Of Ruin, come if you wish to participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone, first let me just say that I have been working on the map currently for 2 days, here is what it looks like so far. Also let me say this a prequel to a series I have always wanted to make called War Of Armegea, this first War is called War Of Ruin, when the land was completely divided and when the demons came into the action, not yet when everyone decided to team up against the demons, now I am grouping together a Team or Clan if you will to help me with this project of mine, this is a Stratagy War Game, with unique combat systems, its a war game that hasn't been done yet, and I want everyone to experience the greatness of this series, so if you think you fit one of these positions put up a reply!

-Custom Spell Maker (Just all around trigger guy)
-Terrain Adept or Expert
-Custom Modeler Or Skinner

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=1urovk <--- Link for What I have so far.

Attachments

• Warcraft Pic 1.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 1.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Warcraft Pic 2.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Warcraft Pic 3.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 3.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Warcraft Pic 4.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 4.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Warcraft Pic 5.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 5.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 154
  • Warcraft Pic 6.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 6.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Warcraft Pic 7.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 7.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Warcraft Pic 8.jpg
    Warcraft Pic 8.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Ham

Ham

Level 5
i am stuck with my map atm i guess i could help u, but i can't play on public servers (blizzard ones)

Level 4
Well, download the map and look at it, tell me what you think should be improved on it, btw, this is my second day of work on it and my second map ever, and don't be afraid to tell me you hate it and what not =P

Ham

Ham

Level 5
first of all i got a con there, the maps size is 5.9 mb it will be hardly downloaded from battle.net, and it would be downloaded most likely from websites.

Ham

Ham

Level 5
ok how about you tell me what the game is about? how to win, how to lose... the story of it and such. tell me ur ideas..

Level 4
Well, this game is an entire series I already have had planned for a long time, I will give the story line for THIS game. Long ago in the Land of Armegea, there was a great order of forces that were binded together against the great demon lord, since then everyone has guarded a little part of Armegea.
There is The Legion, where mostly the starting of the whole binding idea came from, there armor has been known to be the strongest in the land.

The Warmaster, who was the one who defeated the demon lords stratagies and made the demon lord flee the land, they are know to have one of the strongest units in the game, the Bladeslasher.

The Claw, the rebelious creatures of the forest who stood against the vast overwhelming demons that attacked there forests, they are known to have the most rounded of unit types.

The BloodScales, nagas that were inevitably consumed by darkness, slaying many of the men who defied against the demon lord, they redeamed themselves by getting over there affliction and overwhelming the demons with there vast numbers, they are known to out number any force

The Rebels Of Armegea, these men first started as bandits fighting against the alliance against the demons, but when there leader was defeated by the dwarf Algorash, a new rule was put in place and the rebels ambushed the great fortress Yahealor and burned it to the ground, known for good ranged damage

The Holy Elves, who were a group of knights and mages that stood against the evils of the demons untill the very end, they defended the only safe place while the others attacked the demons directly, they are known for the most powerful units in the game, but most exspensive.

The Night Watchers, elves who went bad and made there own clan of assassins and skilled archers, when buisness started getting bad they decided to help the alliance against the demons to have there name be known in history, they are known for the fastest units.

The Ravaged, Undead souls who didn't fufill what needed to be done, they destroy anything that gets in there way, when the demons came out the ravaged knew they weren't the big shots anymore and decided to help, the only reason that they don't kill anyone now is because they know they are surronded on all sides, they are known for there necromancers and summoners.

Years later, tensions rise. The great fortress of the high elves falls to a newly born demon force called the Fiery Inferno, who wish to redeem themselves and destroy everyone, known to be the strongest force but cannot ally anyone. The WarMaster knows that he is the strongest and declares war on all those who appose him, every other force knowing the inevitability of a war declare war of each other as well.

Ham

Ham

Level 5
ok but what's the game about? is it like middle earth risk? or what? what is the gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.