• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

war of four !! 2.0.1 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This war depends on you and your friends
Rely on agility and likes to party stopped dead and defend your city

And the destruction of other cities

This trial version

Keywords:
Thanks for all of helped me

The ones who helped me to invent the idea

This map I have worked myself
Contents

war of four !! 2.0.1 BETA (Map)

Reviews
23:32, 3rd Jul 2015 Shadow Fury: First of all, read the Map Submission Rules. They clearly state you need a detailed explanation of the gameplay and a credits list for approval. You may also add screenshots and a changelog because they enhance your...

M

23:32, 3rd Jul 2015
Shadow Fury: First of all, read the Map Submission Rules. They clearly state you need a detailed explanation of the gameplay and a credits list for approval. You may also add screenshots and a changelog because they enhance your description a lot.
Lastly, if this trial version means an incomplete map, then it cannot be approved. Beta/WIPS are not allowed.
With all that being said, the map is rejected.