• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

War Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,im new and very intrested in war maps.
I was just wondering if it is possible for me to obtain more models for a modern warfare map that is still up in the air I checked out Modern Warfare Section under Models but a were still under devolopment and there wasnt enough for me to work with plz help me or point me in the right direction.

Level 2
The map so far is going to look like a desert theme (like Iraq). Its going to have waterways going through it and i submitted this information to the map section of the fourms to get a map close to what i described or a replica of War In Iraq. If you have any models feel free to send them to me At [email protected]. Also if you have any large Model databases feel free to send those to me too. Thanks for all the cooperation.

Level 2
thank you very much for all you guys here at Hiveworkshop.com on how helpful you all have been and thanks Elfsilver Lord for those links

Status
Not open for further replies.